1. From Knossos to Homer - Bernard Dietrich
2. From epiphany to cult statue - Walter Burkert
3. Heraclitus and the rites of established religion - Catherine
4. The moral dimension of Pythian Apollo - J.K. Davies
5. Gods and mountains in Greek myth and poetry - Michael Clarke
6. Aspects of Athena in the Greek polis: Sparta and Corinth - A.C.
7. Herodotus and the certainty of divine retribution - Thomas
8. Divinity and moral agency in Sophoclean tragedy - Seth L.
9. Thunder, lightening, and earthquake in the Bacchae and the Acts
of the Apostles - Richard Seaford
10. Athena and the Amazons: mortal and immortal femininity in Greek
myth - Susan Deacy
11. Orphic gods and other gods - Anne-France Morand
Available from January 2009